Tuesday, February 22, 2011

RILEY PRICE - OUR GINGER CAUGHT JERKING!

Our hot little ginger friend was out in the woods and some creep went and took photos of him! I can't believe he invaded poor Riley's privacy when he just need a good spot to jerk off! I think they were going to post them on some obscene website! The nerve of some people. Riley was polite enough to smile and give the guy a show, but I killed the bastard photog and stole the pix! I just knew you all would want to see them so here's a bunch of 'em. I think I'll save a couple in case he wins the poll and then I'll post EVEN MORE PHOTOS OF HIM! 





At first he wants to kill the photographer and his look says, "how dare you!" Then he changes his mind and whips out the goodies!







He flashes his ass, then like any normal horny power bottom, he bends over to entice the photog.




The photographer can't do anything to help, or Riley was just disappointed that I wasn't there to help, and takes matters into his own hand. 







Ah, sweet release! He skipped lunch, so he had to eat something. What's better than a homemade, freshly mixed batch of protein?



You can see a video preview at the site too. It's hotter than his fire crotch!

Don't forget to vote for him in my poll on the left sidebar if you want to see more pix from him mixed with any interesting tweets and whatever else I decide to include in the profile. Maybe a mini interview if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment