Friday, February 11, 2011

JEREMY BILDING - WHAT A DICK!

See what I mean?


I have the great misfortune of tweeting with this thing quite often. All he does all day is tweet, tweet, tweet. Someone give him a job already! Or did he bruise all the bottoms? (See his work here.)





Jeremy Bilding
Hey studios, I'm available to shoot...



He tweets us teaser pix, like above (his body is looking SICK by the way), but won't show the goods. So here they are! His dick pix on view for all the world to see! These photos were stolen from his home and never intended for the world to see! Just kidding, obviously. Not like I'm embarrassing him. Many have already seen these pix, and here they are for my readers! All two of you. One of you is like family.


Anyway, in all seriousness, Jeremy is a pretty cool guy. He does tweet a lot, and is one that actually tweets me back. So bonus points for him. 



Jeremy Bilding
I think I'm following too many people. I can't keep up with my timeline.


NOT ME! DEDUCTION! (EDIT: He finally is. Deduction removed.) Riley Price has responded couple of times as well, so maybe he'll get his own blog post soon too. Anyhoo, met Jeremy briefly at the Cybersockets Awards too, and he said something about liking my tweets. So here's to you, Jeremy, you big dick - a lackluster review!


It looks it's biggest here. Massive!


Jeremy Bilding
I love the summer, no one wears any clothes at Runyon or anywhere. 


He apparently runs a lot - which explains the ass. I love a man in a suit, and the movie looks GOOD. I'm going to get my hands on this eventually.  The movie AND his ass!





Jeremy Bilding
@ was thinking Impala for a sec, then realized that just screams "Grandpa". You can call me "bottom"; I know you want me in you
Yes...yes we do...And we'll probably make a face like this...


Give it to him daddy!


Jeremy Bilding
I'm motioning for a Federal, if not international, mandate that everyone be given 3 Cumming Breaks (like smoke breaks) per dag. 
Will they be required to be on people's faces as well?




Watch where you are pointing that thing.


Jeremy Bilding
I'm gonna make new business cards. They'll have my pic, phone number and "Dick-matizer" on it only.




Jeremy Bilding
So, just I'm case you want to try a: Jerking off 12 times in one day leaves you 3 times as horny the next.

Therefore, you must shoot your load over someone's face that next day...






Jeremy Bilding
Dear LA Traffic, let's play a game. We'll call it "Open the Fuck Up, and Nobody Gets Rage". I think it'll be a hit.

I think that's what he told Bobby Clark too...




Jeremy Bilding
If you're gonna fuck in public, do it right; and leave your mark. 





Jeremy Bilding
Hey Fuckers, who's ready to Fuck?



Jeremy Bilding
@ I ain't no tease! I follow through
Promises, promises!





Jeremy Bilding
Because safer sex is the only way I'll even consider fucking you. RT @: @ why do you use Magnums?





Jeremy Bilding
Um, dear chipotle burrito, what the fuck was that?! Making me emergency stop at the rest stop was hella sketch.
Hereby ending the mystery of why he doesn't bottom.




Jeremy Bilding
Theme of the day: "Today Sucks, but an orgasm fixes it all". I've received 3 texts saying basically this. I'm just cumming for fun.


The tables have turned, now you suck it!

How does it taste?




Jeremy Bilding
Dear Followers, Thank You. Without your support I'd just be some babbling fool rambling on deaf ears. I do love y'all, even if I don't reply

We love you too!  

2 comments:

  1. You should do the same thing with his Ryan Driller twitter. It's truely is interesting how he keeps the gender neutral so he can post in both unless he specifically is tweeting about getting pussy or doing something gay. Gotta keep those homos and homophobes seperate if you wanna get money from both.

    ReplyDelete